Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I received a letter saying my Social Security ticket to work…

Customer Question
I received a...

I received a letter saying my Social Security ticket to work was terminated###-##-####WO1 ?what dose this mean? will I still get my Social Security?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I was on ssi disability and the letter says , i have reached age 65 on my entitlement to these benefits' ended for reasons other than your work or earnings.

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

My income was $ 998.00 per month, I get One hundred five dollars a month in food stamps and was getting medicare beneficiary to help pay medical bills.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/19/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 7 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

To be eligible for the Ticket to Work program, you must be between the ages of 18 and 64 -- or the age at which you achieve your full retirement age. The termination means that you can no longer get help from the Department of Vocational Rehabilitation. However, the good news is that you are eligible for full Social Security benefits. You should contact Social Security as soon as possible at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb