Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I want to sign up for medicare part. I have only part be.

Customer Question
I want to sign...

I want to sign up for medicare part b

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I have only part be. Can aI apy by phone and if so which is the fonne number or the office in Richmand, a<

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

Or In should fill out a written form I received from SSA and wait for enrolment after 01/01/2018? these are my huestiona

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/19/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 8 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

There are three ways to sign up for Medicare.

1. You can apply by phone. The number is ***** The hours of operation are 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

2. You can apply online using your My Social Security account.

3. You can fill in the form you received from SSA and mail or bring it to your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb