Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I have not received my letter indicating what I will receive…

Customer Question
I have not received...

I have not received my letter indicating what I will receive this year

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My name is***** I am on disability I live in North Canton Ohio.

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

It's just that my mom has received hers and usually everyone has their information by now.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/19/2017
Social Security Expert: Carter McBride, CPA replied 7 months ago
Carter McBride

Hey! I'm Carter, I'm a CPA and can help you out with this.

Just Answer is not Social Security, but we can point you in the right direction in order to get your benefits letter.

There are three ways you can get it if you have yet to receive it.

You can setup or go on your My Social Security account. The webpage to access that is: https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/.

If you cannot get into your account, you can either call Social Security at(###) ###-####or you will need to go to your local Social Security office and request a copy of the letter. Calling Social Security can be a nightmare with long weight times, so make sure you have some time if you do call them.

Hope that helps. If you need anything else, just let me know. If not, please leave a rating. Thanks!