Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I would like to know what time of the month I am suppose to…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know what time of the month I am suppose to get my check.

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My name is***** and I receive ss payments but I am not sure of the time of the month My social security # is###-##-####

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/16/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 8 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Payments are made on Wednesdays of each month depending on your birth date.

What day of the month were you born?

Thank you.

Second Wednesday if your birth date is between the 1st – 10th

Third Wednesday if your birth date is between the 11th – 20th

Fourth Wednesday if your birth date is between the 21st – 31st

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.