Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need to Change banks and need to have our Social Securtity…

Customer Question
I need to Change...

I need to Change banks and need to have our Social Securtity checks re directed to new bank. How do I do this.

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Checks are now going to Scottrade Bank. Scottrade is being merged with TD Ameriitrade. What do you need to get this done

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

SSAN: ###-##-####for Dennis D. Blankenship and###-##-####for Daria E. Blankenship. Currently being direct deposit into Scottrade Bank, Acct #400000776535 Routing ####-##-####

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/15/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 8 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security so we do not have access to your personal information.

There are three ways to change your direct deposit information with Social Security.

1. Use your online "My Social Security" account. If you do not yet have an online Social Security account, you can register at the following link:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday. A copy will be mailed to you.

3. Ask your new bank to assist you.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.