Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

1.I have a new mailing address. How do send this to Social…

Customer Question
1.I have a new...

1.I have a new mailing address. How do send this to Social Security?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My new address is:***** Erdenheim PA 19038, I no longer have a Seattle WA address

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

I am closing my Seattle WA bank accounts. How do I get my social security checks sent to new bank accounts in here or can SS checks be issued to me and sent to my new address?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/15/2017
Social Security Expert: Loren, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security. So, we do not have access to your personal information.

But I can tell you how you can make changes to your account for deposits, your mailing address, etc., with Social Security yourself. You have 3 options.

1. Use your online "My Social Security" account. If you do not yet have an online Social Security account, you can register at the following Social Security link:

https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

3. Visit your local Social Security office.

https://secure.ssa.gov/ICON/main.jsp

If (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.