Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need a letter of income verification. What do you need.

Customer Question
I need a letter...

I need a letter of income verification

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

What do you need

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

Ss,####-##-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/15/2017
Social Security Expert: SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant replied 7 months ago
SSA.Help4u.168
SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant

Hello. Happy Holidays!! Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. I am prepping my response. I will get back to you shorty.

Also, I noticed that you provided your social security number in the thread. No that this is a public forum and providing such information could lead to identity theft, etc. When I am done providing you with the requested info, I will ask customer service to blot out your social security number.

Regarding the letter, you can request the benefits verification letter by setting up an online account with social security if you don't already have one. You can create the account by going to the following link.

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Click on the Create An Account button.

You can also view a sample of the benefits verification letter at the following link.

https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10552.pdf

Page 2

-----------------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.