Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I am trying to log in to my account but it does not

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to log in to my account but it does not recognize user name and/or password. When I enter my info to get password ***** to change it, it says"can't verify information"

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

What do you want to know?

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

NO. I just can;t log in and when I ask for password ***** to change it says "can't verify information"

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/14/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 8 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

If you are having difficulty logging on to your Social Security account, you will have to call Social Security.

The number is ***** The hours of operation are 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb