Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

When is my check coming? When will my social security check…

Customer Question
When is my check...

When is my check coming?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

When will my social security check be deposited?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/14/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 7 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

When your Social Security check is deposited depends on your date of birth.

Second Wednesday if your birth date falls between the 1st – 10th

Third Wednesday if your birth date falls between the 11th – 20th

Fourth Wednesday if your birth date falls between the 21st – 31st

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb