Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

My net payment for 2017 was 1,290.90 and this year it states…

Customer Question
My net payment for...

My net payment for 2017 was 1,290.90 and this year it states I will receive 1,449.90 am I getting 159.00 raise mthly or is something wrong?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I am talking S,S, net deposits that I recd for 2017 and what I will receive 2018

Accountant's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ok

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

I am a Widow so I am collecting on my husbands benefit

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/14/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 8 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security so we do not have access to your personal information.

My best advice would be to call Social Security directly at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday, to find out the reason for such a substantial increase.

You certainly want to know if Social Security made a mistake.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb