Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I did not receive myannual new benefit amount papers and my…

Customer Question
I did not receive...

I did not receive myannual new benefit amount papers and my wife did, so i am wondering if it got lost in the mail.

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I did not receive the "your new Benefit Amount" papers sent every year and my wife did, so i am wondering if it got lsot in the mail and how i can receive it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/14/2017
Social Security Expert: Carter McBride, CPA replied 7 months ago
Carter McBride

Hey! I'm Carter, I'm a CPA and would be glad to help you with this.

It may have been lost in the mail. In order to get a copy of it, you can go online to My Social Security and the document is also available there as well. You can get to the account at: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/.

If you are unable to access your account, the other two options are to call Social Security at(###) ###-####or go to your local office.

Hope that helps! If you need anything else, let me know. If not, please leave a rating. Thanks!

please cancel this. do not want to proceed. thank you, ****** ****

please cancel this. do not want to proceed. thank you, ***** ******* 12=14=2017