Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I am preparing for a house closing and the mortgage lender…

Customer Question
I am preparing for...

I am preparing for a house closing and the mortgage lender wants to see my 2015 1099 from SS. I have the one from 2016 and the one from 2014, but for some odd reason I do not have the one from 2015. Can I get a duplicate?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

My ss #, maybe?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/13/2017
Social Security Expert: SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant replied 8 months ago
SSA.Help4u.168
SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant

Hello. Happy Holidays!! Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. I am prepping your response now. I will get back to you shortly.

You should be able to request a copy of the SSA-1099 by creating an online account with social security. To create the account, go to the following link.

https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do

Click on the Create An Account button near the bottom of the page.

------------------------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.