Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

When will my 2018 benefit amount Statement be released& My…

Customer Question
When will my 2018...

When will my 2018 benefit amount Statement be released&

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My husband received his two weeks ago

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

I am waiting for my 2018 Benefit Statement

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/13/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 7 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You can view and print your 2018 benefit statement by using your online "My Social Security" account. If you do not yet have an online account, you can register at the following link:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

You can also obtain a copy by calling Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday OR you can visit your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb