Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

How can I check to see what I should receive from SS. Trying…

Customer Question
How can I check...

How can I check to see what I should receive from SS

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Trying to plan retirement and would like to plug my ss check into the equation. Can't fine my statement

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

How can I check my account

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/13/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 8 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You can check your account by registering for an online "My Social Security" account.

Here is the link to register: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

It takes a few minutes, and then you will have access to all of your information.

Remember to keep your user name and password ***** a safe place so you can access your account in the future.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb