Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

How can I get my 2016 Forms SSA-1099 Social Security income.

Customer Question
How can I get...

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My accountant is asking for 2016 Forms SSA-1099 Social Security income for my wife and myself.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/13/2017
Social Security Expert: emc011075, Tax Adviser replied 7 months ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax Adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

You have couple options here. If you already created online access to your online social security account, you can download the information from there. You can call social security directly and request that the form will be mailed to your house or you can request IRS form transcript from the IRS. The form transcript, while not the same as actual form, will have all the information you will need to complete your tax return.

I see you read my respond. Do you have any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?