Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need an award letter from 2017 or 2018. I am applying for…

Customer Question
I need an award...

I need an award letter from 2017 or 2018

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I am applying for a home loan and want a letter stating how much will recieve

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/13/2017
Social Security Expert: SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant replied 7 months ago
SSA.Help4u.168
SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant

Hello. Happy Holidays!! Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. I will provide you with the necessary info shortly on how to obtain a copy of the award letter.

If you don't already have an online account set up with social security, you can create one. Through this online account, you can request a copy of the benefits verification letter (aka award letter). To set up the account, go to the following link.

https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do

Click on the Create An Account box and follow the instructions.

At the following link, you will find a sample of what the benefit verification letter looks like.

https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10552.pdf

Page 2

------------------------------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.