Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Want to change my automatic deposit to a different bank. I…

Customer Question
Want to change my...

Want to change my automatic deposit to a different bank

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I am changing banks and my SS is automatically deposited into my old bank

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/12/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 8 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security so we do not have access to your personal information.

BUT

I can tell you how to change your direct deposit information.

Do you want me to proceed with that information?