Social Security

Ask Social Security Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Social Security

I have not received my December retirement check. What

Customer Question
I have not received...

I have not received my December retirement check. What should I do?

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I have not received my December 2017 benefits. What do I do?

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

Please answer my question re: missing December payment

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 2 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

If you have not received your December Social Security payment, contact Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Thank you

You're welcome.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please take a moment to rate my answer with a 5-star rating to let me know that I have achieved my goal.

Thank you.

Barb

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent