Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I haven't received my SS check, My birthday is may 6,1948 I…

Customer Question
I haven't received my...

I haven't received my SS check, My birthday is ***** 6,1948 I usually get the check on the 9th.

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I have it thru direct deposit to my credit union

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

Well if I don't get my check I can't pay my truck payment that has been on time for 3 yrs.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/11/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 8 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Social Security dates are paid based on your date of birth.

If your birthdate is between the 1st and 10th, your payment date is the second Wednesday of each month. The second Wednesday in December is 12/13.

https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10031-2017.pdf

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb