Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I did not receive the notice for 2018 payments. I would like…

Customer Question
I did not receive...

I did not receive the notice for 2018 payments.

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I would like to know what to expect for 2018. The notice from social security arrived for my wife but I did not get one.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

No. I want to make sure no one got my notice.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/11/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 7 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

There are three ways to obtain a copy of your benefit award letter.

1. The quickest and easiest way is to use your online "My Social Security" account. You can view and print your benefit award letter there. If you do not yet have an online Social Security account, you can register at the following link:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday. A copy will be mailed to you.

3. Visit your local Social Security office, and a representative will provide you with a copy.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb