Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

How do I turn in a change of address. Reporting a change of…

Customer Question
How do I turn...

How do I turn in a change of address

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Reporting a change of address from one state to another

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/9/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 7 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

There are three ways to change your address with Social Security.

1. The easiest and quickest way to change your address with Social Security is to use your online "My Social Security" account. If you do not yet have an online Social Security account, you can register at the following link: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

3. Visit your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb