Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need to change my sisters address as she has moved and am…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my sisters address as she has moved and am not sure that Social Security has her new address. Her name is***** and was born July 4, 1938. IS there someway you can check that for me?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

NO I don't think so. She did not get her social security statement as to her increase so we are thinking that her address has not been changed. I have her social security Number is ***** I am her care giver and she does not own a computer and is not capable of doing this herself

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/9/2017
Social Security Expert: James Daloisio, Tax Attorney replied 4 months ago
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Tax Attorney

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer.

You will need to call Social Security at(###) ###-#### Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. eastern time. Be prepared to wait on "hold" for a half hour to an hour, though.

If you prefer you can visit your local Social Security Office. You can get their address and directions using their office locator tool, here:

https://secure.ssa.gov/ICON/main.jsp

Hope that took care of it! Thank you for using Just Answer!

James Daloisio
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Tax Attorney