Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

How do I get a copy of my award letter for 2017? I'm on SSDI…

Customer Question
Hi how do I...

Hi how do I get a copy of my award letter for 2017?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I'm on SSDI and for energy assistance I need a copy of my 2017 award letter

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

Am I in the right place to get this done

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/8/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 7 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security so we do not have access to your personal information.

BUT

I can tell you how you can get a copy of your 2017 award letter.

Do you want me to proceed?

Give me a moment.

There are three ways to get a copy of your 2017 award letter:

1. If you have an online "My Social Security" account, you can view and print your benefit award statement. If you do not yet have an online Social Security account, you can register at the following link: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

2. You can call Social Security directly at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

3. You can visit your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Thank you,,,,am I being charged for this?

You are not charged unless you provide a positive rating of my answer.