Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Would like to get transcript of my earnings from start until…

Customer Question
Would like to get...

Would like to get transcript of my earnings from start until retirement.

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Not looking for more benefits just the transcript ss use to provied

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

All my earnings I paid into from the time I started working till I retired and years they were paid into with amounts it was somethin SS would send on request

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/8/2017
Social Security Expert: lev-tax, Tax Advisor replied 7 months ago
lev-tax
lev-tax, Tax Advisor

How can I get a Social Security Statement that shows a record of my earnings and an estimate of my future benefits?

You can get your personal Social Security Statement online by using your my Social Security account.

If you don’t yet have an account, you can easily create one.

Your online Statement gives you secure and convenient access to your earnings records.

It also shows estimates for retirement, disability and survivors benefits you and your family may be eligible for.

To set up or use your account to get your online Social Security Statement, go to Sign In Or Create An Account.

https://www.ssa.gov/signin

Let me know if that addressed your question completely or you still need any help.

I gave you my visa card number it was to be a charge of 5 dollars for a transcript of my earnings and dates since I started paying into SS and until I retired it use to be free .
Are you a social security partner or am I dealing with the gov SS dept. what happen to my visa payment all ,I want is a statement of monies earned and years paid in to SS which use to ,be FREE
Social Security Expert: taxmanrog, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 7 months ago
taxmanrog
taxmanrog, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi! Different expert here. Just Answer is not affiliated in any way with Social Security. We are a group of professionals who can help you find answers to your tax and Social Security questions. We are not allowed to actually get the information for you, unless you request a premium service, in which case the expert may assist you.

The answer that Lev gave you above is correct. If you want to get a listing of your SS wages then go to the website that he listed. You will be able to download your information.

The service from Social Security is free. The service to get the answer and the directions, Just Answer, bears a charge.