Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

How do you make an appointment at the local social security…

Customer Question
How do you make...

How do you make an appointment at the local social security office

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

We live in Bonita Springs, FL would like to make an appointment to change our address at the local SSoffice

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/7/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 7 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Social Security recommends that you call their main number at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday, to make an appointment at your local Bonita Springs, FL office.

The office for Bonita Springs is

*****#1114, Naples, FL 34119

Please know that you do not need to visit the local office to change your address. You can report the change when you call the main number.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb