Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Can I get SS 1099's for me 2014, 2015 and 2016 as they have…

Customer Question
Can I get SS...

Can I get SS 1099's for me 2014, 2015 and 2016 as they have been stolen.

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I want to file IRS tax statements and need info for income.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

My SS number, maybe?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/7/2017
Social Security Expert: lev-tax, Tax Advisor replied 8 months ago
lev-tax
lev-tax, Tax Advisor

You may get these statements from the SSA OR

you may request from the IRS =your tax account transcripts for these years which contain information from forms SSA-1099.

Let me know which way you prefer to proceed.

From the IRS. Tell me how and why did this cost me more than the $5 promised?
Not for $52 .. You are a scammer.
I will so report you to the FCC and SS Administration.

The only I am trying to do - to help you...

If you have issues with payments - please communicate with the customer service.

Experts do not have access to your account.

That is to protect your privacy.

If you change your mind - you are welcome back - and I will do all I could to address all your concerns.