Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need a copy of my benefit award letter for the year 2017.

Customer Question
I need a copy...

I need a copy of my benefit award letter for the year 2017

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I need a copy of my Benefit Award letter for the year 2017. Its for medicare insurance purposes.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

They only ask for the Benefit award letter.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/6/2017
Social Security Expert: Fred Rook, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 7 months ago
Fred Rook
Fred Rook, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security so we do not have access to your personal information.

You can obtain a copy of your benefit award letter amount in one of three ways:

1. Use your online "My Social Security" account. If you do not yet have an online account, you can register here: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

3. Visit your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Fred

Hello - just wanted to check in and see if you had any additional questions for me. If finished, please take some time to rate my service. Thanks!