Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I received a ltr of over payment, so I thought i set up a…

Customer Question
I received a ltr...

I received a ltr of over payment, so I thought i set up a monthly repay of $100.00 a month over the phone, cuz i could never get a live person. I need to know if this went throiugh. can you help ?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

No but i need to know if i did it right, Please advise.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/5/2017
Social Security Expert: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 7 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
I’m sorry , I guess I’ll just keep calling thru out the day, I’d like to speak to a ssi person. Thank u again
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 7 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is Barbara.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security so we do not have access to your personal information and cannot confirm if your repayment plan is in place.

Just in case you need it, the phone number for Social Security is 1-***-***-****. You can call between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Unfortunately, expect long hold times.

Thank you.

Barb