Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need a proof of award letter for senior freeze showing…

Customer Question
I need a proof...

I need a proof of award letter for senior freeze showing when I started to receive ss in 2015. Can't find on web. Can you help me

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My name is ***** ***** 5/26/1955. The state won't accept anything except award letter. Called ss and they send out a vertification letter showing what I receive each month. They won't take.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/5/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 8 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

In order to obtain a copy of your benefit award letter for 2015, you have three options.

1. Use your online "My Social Security" account.

2. Call Social Security directly at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday. You must SPECIFICALLY request a copy of your 2015 benefit award letter, and it will be mailed to you.

3. Visit your local Social Security office. A representative will be able to provide you with a copy of your 2015 benefit award letter.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb