Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

My wife and I need replacement SSA forms that show our

Customer Question
My wife and I...

My wife and I need replacement SSA forms that show our monthly payments and deductions which we originally received last November.

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

How do I contact the accountant? My union reimburses me for moneys deducted under IRMA. I will need the SSA forms and the SSA-1099 that I will receive in February.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

In all my years I never had to contact Social Security. You will have to tell me if there is anything else I should inform you of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/5/2017
Social Security Expert: Carter McBride, CPA replied 7 months ago
Carter McBride

Hey! I'm Carter, I'm a CPA and would be glad to help you out with this.

If you go here: https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do to MySocialSecurity, you can either go to your account or create an account. From that account you can get your 1099-SSA for the prior year (go to the Replacement Documents Tax) and you can also get your Social Security benefits letter (go to the Benefits and Verification section and click get benefit verification letter.

If you cannot get on through online, you can request over the phone at: 1-***-***-****. You can also go to your local Social Security office.

I hope that helps! If not, let me know what I can clarify. If you're all set, please leave a rating. Thanks!

I DO NOT LIKE THIS PROCESS. PLEASE DO NOT CHARGE MY ACCOUNT AND CANCEL THIS REQUEST. i WOULD ALSO LIKE A CONFIRMATION OF THIS CANCELLATION.
i AM STILL WAITING FOR THE NOTIFICATION OF THE CANCELLATION OF THIS REQUEST.