Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Need awards proof of income benefit form. This is an ssi…

Customer Question
Need awards proof of...

Need awards proof of income benefit form

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

This is an ssi benefit form which ***** ***** needs to show different agencies when applying for different things

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

Yes she is on disability and she had a form but a friend was helping her clean and threw all her important papers in the trash including her 2017 ssi papers away.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
Social Security Expert: JustAnswer, Other replied 8 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Other
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
also my phome r is (###) ###-#### ***** ***** number is(###) ###-####
correct I'm helping Ms Wilson she doesn't own or understand computers.
Ms Wilson lives a*****Silverhill Alabama36576
Social Security Expert: Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 8 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS
Phone call session started

Hi there. Lane here. I've left messages at the(###) ###-####number AND the number provided by the system here (another 251 number).

...

i TRIED to leave a message for Ms Wilson, but the voicemail box was full.

...

Feel free to call me back at the number I left (you should also see my number on your screen). And I can walk you through the process and a couple of options for getting a copy of the award letter;

...

I can also send a set of instructions for setting up her online Social Security account, which is an excellent way to get a copy of the letter immediately.

...

I'll be available all day tomorrow as well

...

Lane