Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Need copy of award letter. Refi of my house need proof of…

Customer Question
Need copy of award...

Need copy of award letter

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Refi of my house need proof of income,lost my ccopy

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/4/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 8 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

There are three ways you can obtain a copy of your benefits award letter from Social Security.

1. If you have an online "My Social Security" account, you can view and print a copy. If you do not yet have an online Social Security account, you can register at the following link:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday. A copy will be mailed to you.

3. Visit your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb