Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

It's 12/4 and I haven't received my notification for

Customer Question
It's 12/4 and I...

It's 12/4 and I haven't received my notification for benefits for 2018 although my neighbor has. What should I do.

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I am trying to find out if my benefits will increase or be eaten up by Medicare.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

No just trying to begin a budget for next year. Have all notices been sent to SC

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/4/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 7 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security so we do not have access to your personal information.

Social Security has just begun mailing out benefit award letters. There could be a variety of reasons why you have not yet received yours.

You can view and print your benefit award letter if you have an online "My Social Security" account.

You can register for an online account at https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Registering will only take a few minutes, and you can have immediate access to your information.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb