Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I would like to know what my benefits are for 2018. I plan…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know what my benefits are for 2018.

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I plan on buying a home and the mortage co. wants a copy of my social security benefits amount

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/3/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 7 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Your benefit award letter is usually mailed to you by Social Security in late December/early January.

If you have an online "My Social Security" account, you can view and print your benefit award letter as soon as it is available rather than waiting for it to be mailed.

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

I can tell you that Social Security benefit amounts are due to be increased by 2% for 2018, and the Medicare premiums are supposed to remain the same.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.