Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I'm trying to find out what my disability benefits will be…

Customer Question
I'm trying to find...

I'm trying to find out what my disability benefits will be if I get approved. I have already applied but have in idea of the amount

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My name is***** and my social security # is###-##-####

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

No just trying to get an idea if I'm approved, I also have a 17 year old son.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/2/2017
Social Security Expert: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 7 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
I’m just trying to find out if I get approved for Disabiliy how much can I expect to receive, I also have a 17 year old son.
I can open this up to our experts to see if they are able to assist. You will be notified via email once an expert has replied.
Rachel-Moderator
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 7 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security so we do not have access to your personal information.

The best and quickest way to find out what your disability benefit amount will be if you get approved is to register for an online "My Social Security" account.

You can register at the following link: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb