Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

What is the extra deposit for? I received the normal amount…

Customer Question
What is the extra...

What is the extra deposit for?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I received the normal amount and $107.00, 217.80, $217.80,$110.00

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

No, I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/1/2017
Social Security Expert: JustAnswer, Other replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Other
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.