Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Eddinger ss# 194-40-0984 Viet Nam vet with mental issues.

Customer Question
Henry Bruce Eddinger ss####-##-####Viet...

Henry Bruce Eddinger ss####-##-####Viet Nam vet with mental issues

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Does not have part B of Medicare. what has to be done to enroll him in this program ? As Representative Payee I am undertaking this task. Please advise/assist in this matter. There has has been 3 emergency ambulance transports to local Hospitals, Oct. 19, Nov. 24 & 29th Mr. Eddinger needs Part B to fulfill the aforementioned. Any addition questions or remarks please respond. Thank You, ***** *****

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

No, I just want Mr. Eddinger enrolled in and have Part B so he can fulfill ambulatory responsibilities.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
11/30/2017
Social Security Expert: dylatess, ATTORNEY replied 7 months ago
dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY

As you know, all Medicare recipients are entitled to Part A. But part B is an out of pocket expense for the recipient. And between now and January 15 is open enrollment for Part B. Likewise, there are many insurance carriers that offer plans and you have to decide which plan is best and how much you want to spend. I would start with Blue Cross or Blue Shield by going on line and examining their plans and costs. Again, this is a personal decision and comes down to benefits and costs.