Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

How do I arrange for help with prescription drug help? I hd…

Customer Question
How do I arrange...

How do I arrange for help with prescription drug help?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I hd a stroke and now have a significant amount of prescriptions.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

I am 90 years old in a senior apartment building and am independent.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Social Security
11/29/2017
Social Security Expert: Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 4 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS

To check the level of Extra Help you're entitled to, you'll need to provide some information.

...

Examples of documents you can send your plan include:

You can also give your plan any of the following documents (called "Best Available Evidence"), which they must accept as proof that you qualify for Extra Help. If you don't have or can't find any of these documents, ask your plan for help.

Lane
Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS