Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

WHAT HAPPEND WHEN YOUR PAYE IS IN HOSPTIAL OR BURSING HOME…

Customer Question
WHAT HAPPEND WHEN YOUR...

WHAT HAPPEND WHEN YOUR PAYE IS IN HOSPTIAL OR BURSING HOME HOWEARE U SPOSED TO GET YOUR MONEY

Accountant's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Retirement Accountant. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

DONT HAVE 5 DOLLARS TO GET THAT AWSER

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

WHAT DO WHEN YOURPAYE IN HOSPITAL OR NURSING HOME AND IS SICK

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

HOW CAN YOU GET YOUR MONEY TO PAY YOUR BILLS

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
11/26/2017
Social Security Expert: James Daloisio, Tax Attorney replied 7 months ago
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Tax Attorney

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer.

The Social Security Administration has a program called "The Representative Payment Program." If the payee cannot manage or direct the management of his or her payments, a friend or relative can apply for this program. You will have to contact Social Security at(###) ###-####and make an appointment at your local office. You can look up the address for your nearest office with the Social Security Locator tool, here:

https://secure.ssa.gov/ICON/main.jsp

Just enter your zip code. It will also provide directions and list their business hours.

Just call them and tell them that your beneficiary needs a representative payee. They'll set up an appointment and tell you what to bring.

I hope this has answered your question. If so a positive rating here would be appreciated. Thank you for using Just Answer.