Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need to know where I stand on my social security

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know where I stand on my social security application for disability !!!! T***** *. ***** n

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I have neuropathy in my feet/legs and I have be working with SS since the end of May 2017. I filled out my application in Lynchburg, Va. ( I live in Bedford, VA.) next I get a big packet of questions from Roanoke, VA. asking for the same info I gave Lynchburg ! So, I fill out another 32 pages of info they should have on file, I spent 4 hours in our local library to fax it to Roanoke and later that I should have mailed it to London, Kentucky which I got together and sent to them. this was mailed around the first week in Sept. I have not heard from them since. So what do I need to do, please HELP ME !!!! Terry S. Anderson

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

Not that I know of ?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
11/25/2017
Social Security Expert: Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 7 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS

I'm so sorry. This is JustAnswer.com, not Social Security. We can't check on your private information from Social Security.

...

By calling 1-***-***-****, you can speak to a Social Security representative ... (Generally, you’ll have a shorter wait time if you call during the week after Tuesday) ... between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday through Friday.

...

They can help you with this.

how much did this cost me ?
no

I have no idea. I just know what if you don't rate me positively I receive nothing.

...

No, what?

If you'll call customer service, they will refund whatever's been charged - (I'm just an expert user here)

...

1(###) ###-####/p>