Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need my social security in English. We lived in Puerto…

Customer Question
I need my social...

I need my social security in English

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

We lived in Puerto Rico and our social Social Security Benefit reports come in Spanish. How can I get them in English

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

I just need it in English. We are buying a house in El Paso, Texas and the mortgage company requests them in English.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
11/22/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 7 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

There are two ways to receive your Social Security Benefit Statement in English:

1. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

2. Visit your local Social Security office.

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/statement.html

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.