Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need to get a copy of my benefits for 2017. A. Peterson. I…

Customer Question
I need to get...

I need to get a copy of my benefits for 2017. My name is***** I will gladly give you my social security number.

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

For taxes this year my accountant wants a copy of the information you sent me in December or January. It told me what SSA would pay me and what deductions would be taken off.

Accountant's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

That would be great. Thank you

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

I do have one more question. I am told my deduction for Medicare should be around $104.00. Mine is much more, how do I find out why?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Social Security
11/22/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 8 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security so we do not have access to your personal information.

I can tell you the ways you can get a copy of your 2017 benefits award letter.

Do you want me to continue?