Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I have retirement and need my payments. Was getting paid at…

Customer Question
I have retirement and...

I have retirement and need my payments

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Was getting paid at one time , but they haven't been paying my money

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

I need my payments reinstated they were suspended ; at one time because of being in jail in around 2012.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Social Security
11/22/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 9 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You can get your benefits reinstated by calling Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

Your benefit payments could have re-started in the month you were released from jail.

You will need to provide a copy of your release papers from the jail, so if you do not have a copy right now, contact the jail so you will have a copy to provide to Social Security.

The following link contains additional information you will find helpful:

https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10133.pdf

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

If I have answered your question, please take a moment to rate my answer since that is the only way I receive credit for answering you.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

.