Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

How can i get acopy of a social security award letter for my…

Customer Question
How can i get...

How can i get acopy of a social security award letter for my father-in-law?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

He has been living with us for the past 6 years and we do not know where his mail is being sent. He is 89 years old.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

We are trying to put him in an adult care center and we have to show proof of income.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
the only document we have is his social security card
11/22/2017
Social Security Expert: Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 7 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hi My name's Lane. Please understand that you are not talking to Social Security here. This is not a free site. I can help, but please let me know that you understand (We seem to have a lot of people that think that t=we are Social security and that we work for free.

...

Please let me know, and we can go from there.

im sorry i thought you were social security. discontinue
no thank you