Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Our checking account was recently hacked into and I need to…

Customer Question
Our checking account was...

Our checking account was recently hacked into and I need to provide you with my new account number. I was on the phone today with the Phoenix Office on N. Tatum Boulevard to give Mr. Ortega my information and he indicated I had already applied on line. Please help me. How do I find the web site to be sure you have all the information to change the account number. Thank you. ***** 11-24-1938,###-##-####

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

My mailing address is 6050 N. 52nd Place, Paradise Valley, AZ 85253. Thank you.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Social Security
11/22/2017
Social Security Expert: James Daloisio, Tax Attorney replied 5 months ago
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Tax Attorney
Dear Ms. Ross,
My name is*****’m an attorney and I provide legal information on a website called “Just Answer.” It appears from your post that you were trying to contact the Social Security Administration and may have arrived here in error. If that is the case then I suggest you contact them immediately because it sounds like someone may have created a fraudulent account in your name. You can call SSA at(###) ###-####Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Be prepared to wait a half hour to an hour on hold before you are able to connect with a representative. If at all possible, however, I recommend that you visit your local office. Here is the information:
Address: 16241 N TATUM BLVD
PHOENIX, AZ 85032
Phone: 1-***-***-****
TTY: 1-***-***-****
Hours:
Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Saturday Closed
Sunday ClosedThe SSA website provides a link where you can create an account but if someone has already created one you need to first contact SSA in person or by phone and let them know that it wasn’t you!If there is some information I can provide here to assist you please just ask. I’m guessing that you were looking for Social Security when you came here, though.
Jim Daloisio
James Daloisio
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Tax Attorney