Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

My bank account and computer were hacked into and left

Customer Question
My bank account and...

My bank account and computer were hacked into and left blank. My SS $$ are delivered to my Bank Account. I have seen Mr. Bombo, a banker at

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

The bank and have a new account & a borrowed computer. I have trouble dealing with SS on computer & would like to know which office is nearest to my Oglethorpe NE address.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

When asked for my email address online I was told it was incorrect. I guess when I originally signed up I had a different email address. but I do not remember what it could have been.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Social Security
11/21/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 8 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security so we do not have access to your personal information.

Regarding changing your bank account information with Social Security, your banker should be able to assist you with making the change.

You can also call Social Security directly at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

As to the Social Security office nearest to your address in Oglethorpe, NE, what is a large city that is closest to you?

Thank you.