Social Security

Ask Social Security Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Social Security

I would prefer if I could personally speak with someone as

Customer Question
my reading comprehension has always...
I would prefer if I could personally speak with someone as my reading comprehension has always been a problem
Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Social Security
11/21/2017
Social Security Expert: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 21 days ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 21 days ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You do understanding that you are NOT communicating with Social Security. Just Answer is a separate company with experts that assist customers by answering questions.

If you tell me your specific question, we can take it from there.

Thank you.

dylatess
dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY