Social Security

Ask Social Security Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Social Security

Can I know the date for my SSA benefit check in November and

Customer Question
December 2017? JA: These retirement benefits...
Can I know the date for my SSA benefit check in November and December 2017?
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: What is are the dates for receiving my SSA checks in the month of November and December 2017? Thank you. My SSA number is###-##-#### My name is*****: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: NO.
Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Social Security
11/20/2017
Social Security Expert: TaxRobin, Tax Preparer replied 25 days ago
TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Tax Preparer

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

The date depends on your birthdate or the person's birthdate that you receive benefits on their record. Here is a link to the calendar

https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10031-2017.pdf

Click on the above and then scroll down so you can match your birthdate to the correct day of the month.

Please let me know if you need more information.
If not then scroll up to see the STARS to rate so I am credited.

If you have a problem figuring out the dates let me know your birthdate (just the date not the year)

TaxRobin
TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Tax Preparer