Social Security

Ask Social Security Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Social Security

I have always received my social security, third Wednesday,

Customer Question
directly deposited, into my checking...
I have always received my social security, third Wednesday, directly deposited, into my checking acct. Something is very wrong this month in that I have had no money deposited.
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Do you want my social number and name at this point?
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: No
Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Social Security
11/17/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 26 days ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security so we do not have access to your personal information.

If your direct deposit is late, you will need to call Social Security immediately at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, your local time, Monday through Friday.

Thank you.

dylatess
dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY