Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Change bankrouting number for my social security check

Customer Question
Change bankrouting number for...

Change bankrouting number for my social security check direct deposit because of stolen check book

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I have a new number, other information on my account remains the same.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Social Security
11/17/2017
Social Security Expert: Fred Rook, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 8 months ago
Fred Rook
Fred Rook, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security so we do not have access to your personal information.You can change the bank routing number in one of three ways:1. Use your online "My Social Security" account. If you do not yet have an online account, you can register here: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.3. Visit your local Social Security office.Please let me know if I can assist you further.Thank you and best regards,Fred